A charming, one bedroom apartment
Set back from the road and beautifully converted from an old barn, the Mews has exposed beams, re-pointed stone walls and stone floors. From the enclosed courtyard looking out onto the square, the glass front door leads into an open plan lounge and kitchen. A circular staircase leads to an air-conditioned double bedroom with separate bathroom comprising walk in shower, WC and vanity unit.
The property is located centrally within the village of Puligny-Montrachet in the same square as the boulangerie and the restuarant Olivier Leflaivre. A few minutes walk takes you to a small epicerie and Post Office, a wine bar and Le Montrachet and L’Estaminet restaurants.
Features of The Mews
- An enclosed courtyard behind lockable gates with metal table and chairs to seat 4 people
- An open plan lounge with a couch that converts to a sofa bed, flat screen TV receiving French and English channels, DVD and a Bluetooth speaker
- A fully equipped kitchen with multi-function oven, induction hob, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer and Nespresso machine
- A round dining table seating 4 people
- An air-conditioned bedroom with queen size bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Bathroom with walk in shower, WC and sink unit. A hairdryer is supplied.
- Car parking is available immediately outside and around the square opposite.
- A welcome pack is provided on arrival and bed linen, towels and WiFi are included in the price. For stays of longer than 9 nights, a complimentary mid-stay clean and linen change is also offered. Cots and high chairs are available on request
* 3 night minimum stay. Local Tax of €2.50 per person additional.