A large, three bedroom winemakers house with terrace
Recently renovated and set over three floors, Le Chevalier successfully combines original traditional materials with those of a more contemporary nature to create a stylish, elegant and spacious living ambiance.
The entry floor, up a short flight of steps from the road, contains two en-suite bedrooms. The living accommodation on the second floor comprises a well-appointed lounge and an air-conditioned light and airy kitchen diner which leads to a good sized terrace.
The air-conditioned master bedroom is at the top of the house. There are beautiful views of the square from the full length windows and an en-suite with both shower and bath.
The property is located centrally within the village of Puligny-Montrachet in the same square as the boulangerie and the restuarant Olivier Leflaivre. A few minutes walk takes you to a small epicerie and Post Office, a wine bar and Le Montrachet and L’Estaminet restaurants.
Features of Le Chevalier
- Off the entrance hall is a light and spacious bedroom suite with queen size bed and en-suite shower room, wash basin and wc.
- On the same floor is a second bedroom with twin beds (which can be converted to a king) with ensuite bathroom containing a shower and basin. A separate wc is located in the adjoining entrance hall cloakroom.
- Stairs lead to the open plan living area. The lounge has two large sofas, flat screen TV and Bluetooth speaker
- The very sunny kitchen is fully equipped with induction hob, multi-function oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine
- Adjoining the kitchen is a spacious, air-conditioned dining area with seating for 8.
- Full width, sliding glass doors open directly onto the large, paved, first floor terrace with a barbeque and dining table seating 8.
- The air-conditioned master bedroom suite is at the top of the house and commands beautiful views over the village to the vineyards beyond. It has a queen size bed, ample wardrobe space and en-suite bathroom with large basin, wc, free standing bath tub and separate walk-in shower.
- Hair dryers are supplied in all bathrooms.
- The laundry room with washer, dryer and ironing facilities is separately located at street level.
- Car parking is available immediately outside and around the square opposite.
- A welcome pack is provided on arrival and bed linen, towels and WiFi are included in the price. For stays of longer than 9 nights, a complimentary mid-stay clean and linen change is also offered. Cots and high chairs are available on request
|Jan - Feb||Mar - Apr||May - Sep||October||Nov - Dec|
|7 Night Stay - Total||€1,035||€1,390||€1,530||€1,290||€1,035|
|4 Night Stay - Total||€712||€956||€1,048||€876||€712|
|Month Stay - Total||€4,400||€5,400||€6,000||€5,200||€4,400|
* 4 night minimum stay. Local Tax of €2.50 per person additional.
Don't take our word for it...
If you want to stay in Burgundy then Le Chevalier is the perfect place. It is a lovely, comfortable house with all the amenities one could wish for. The location is ideal-walk to the boulangerie across the square for breakfast croissants and enjoy them outside on the terrace. In the evenings, you could choose to stay in and dine in comfort or stroll across the square to La Maison de Olivier LeFlaive for fine dining and fine wine, or two minutes down the road to Michelin starred Le Montrachet etc. We enjoyed walks around the vineyards and wine tasting in the village. There are also lovely day trips to Beaune and to various chateaux. Highly recommended.
We have just had a wonderful one week stay in Le Chevalier in the lovely little village of Puligny Montrachet in Burgundy and we loved every minute of it. Le Chevalier is one of the best self contained accommodations we’ve stayed in. On four levels with three bedrooms, fully equipped modern kitchen, in which we cooked many lovely meals using the local produce, three bathrooms, sitting room, a very well set up laundry as well as an outside terrace complete with BBQ and table setting. Parking was easy around the tree lined square opposite the house. We highly recommend this property to anyone wishing to have the luxury of their own home in a beautiful French village.