lovely renovated village home in central Puligny-Montrachet
Chez Montrachet is a renovated, spacious village house over 100 years old located in the centre of Puligny-Montrachet, where some of the finest white wine in the world is made.
The beautiful transformation has brought modern comfort into this house. The renovation displays beams that came from ship masts, exposed stone walls and the original tommettes (Burgundian tiles) dating back over a century.
Features of Chez Montrachet
The spacious rooftop terrace has a panorama across the village roof tops and also some views of the hillside Puligny vineyards. Alongside the terrace, a fully equipped summer kitchen decorated with original oak beams provides immensely enjoyable and easily managed atmospheric outdoor dining.
The sheer size of the house is evident when you step through the door on the ground floor where the two large rooms of over 40 sqm each are located. The entrance flows into a spacious open dining room and beyond sits a fully equipped, modern kitchen that will excite the most passionate of chefs.
The living room is full of comfortable seating, elegant artwork and is perfectly lit for reading and relaxing. There is even a large wood burner for guests in the ‘off season’ requiring warmth. Modern essentials include satellite TV, a Bose Bluetooth speaker and wifi throughout.
There are two large double bedrooms and one twin all elegantly decorated with en-suite bathrooms.
The village of Puligny-Montachet, is full of charm and offers a number of appealing services. Within the space of a 5 minute walk you will find a boulangerie for your morning croissants, l’Epicerie for daily groceries, a cool wine bar for aperitifs, a bistrot/café L’Estimanet, and Le Montrachet, an excellent, one star Michelin restaurant.
Other restaurants include Le Pelugny and Olivier Leflaive’s wine tasting restaurant, so there is something for all tastes, and all within walking distance!
• Large ground floor lounge with two large sofas, armchairs, flat screen TV receiving UK and French channels, Bluetooth speaker, and a wood burning stove.
• Free wifi.
• In the lounge a desk offering work space
• A fully equipped kitchen with induction hob, multi-function oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine.
• Adjoining the kitchen is a spacious open plan dining area with seating for 8. Dining and kitchen are both on the ground floor.
• Second floor, a roof top fully equipped under cover kitchen with sliding glass doors opening out onto a magnificent roof top terrace.
• Three bedrooms, all on the first floor.
• Bedroom 1, king bed, en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC.
• Bedroom 2, twin beds (that can convert to a double bed if needed), en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and WC.
• Bedroom 3, king bed with en-suite shower and basin. WC is located nearby.
• Hair dryers are supplied.
• The laundry room with washer, dryer and ironing facilities is separately located at the lower ground floor.
• Car parking is available outside the home.
To help you settle in we provide a “welcome pack” which consists of fresh bread, fresh milk, water, jam, cheese, a small pot of mustard, a number of espresso capsules a bottle of Cremant and a couple of other items.
You will also find essentials such as : sugar, tea, coffee, bottled water, salt & pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
- Essentials: hand soap, toilet rolls, kitchen paper, foil, cling film, bin bags, matches, paper napkins.
- All bed linen, towels, and cleaning products.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
- For stays of two weeks or more, we include a mid-stay clean and change of linen
|Jan - Feb||Mar - Apr||May - Sep||October||Nov - Dec|
|7 Night Stay - Total||€1,050||€1,080||€1,300||€1,180||€1,080|
|3 Night Stay - Total||€600||€660||€735||€660||€600|
|Month Stay - Total||€3,600||€3,700||€4,450||€4,000||€3,700|
* 3 night minimum stay. Local Tax of €2.50 per person additional.