Charmot de Pommard
Fully renovated one bedroom apartment
Charmot de Pommard offers quiet comfort and luxury in a fully renovated one bedroom apartment. It is located on the ground floor of a 17th century building formerly occupied by a wine merchant.
Many original features have been retained, limestone floors, oak timbers and stone walls. Equipped with modern appliances and amenities you are ensured of a relaxed and comfortable stay.
Charmot de Pommard is a short walk to the shops and restaurants of Pommard village. Likewise the beautiful vineyards surrounding the village are literally a few steps away.
It is only 3 km. from the medieval walled city of Beaune. A short drive will see you arrive at the wine villages of Meursault and Puligny Montrachet. Dijon with its museums and restaurants is an easy day trip by car or train.
Charmot de Pommard is an ideal “pied a terre” for a couple wishing to experience and explore the many delights of Burgundy.
Features of Charmot de Pommard
- An open plan living/dining area with comfortable seating for four.
- A compact but fully equipped kitchen with an induction cooktop/hob, multi-function oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine.
- Large floor to ceiling French doors with plenty of light.
- A smart 4K television receiving English and French channels.
- A Bluetooth speaker and WIFI.
- A bedroom with a king size bed (160 x 200 cm.) as well as a closet and an open bookcase for convenient storage.
- A modern bathroom with a walk in shower.
- A dedicated hot water heater.
- A full size washer and dryer.
- A bonus powder room located next to the kitchen.
- An outdoor stone bench for early morning coffee or an afternoon glass of wine.
To help you settle in we provide a “welcome pack” which consists of fresh bread, fresh milk, water, jam, cheese, a small pot of mustard, a number of espresso capsules a bottle of Cremant and a couple of other items.
You will also find essentials such as : sugar, tea, coffee, bottled water, salt & pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
- Essentials: hand soap, toilet rolls, kitchen paper, foil, cling film, bin bags, matches, paper napkins.
- All bed linen, towels, and cleaning products.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
- For stays of two weeks or more, we include a mid-stay clean and change of linen
|Jan - Feb||Mar - Apr||May - Sep||October||Nov - Dec|
|7 Night Stay - Total||€550||€660||€770||€660||€550|
|4 Night Stay - Total||€420||€500||€580||€500||€420|
|3 Night Stay - Total||€315||€375||€435||€375||€315|
|Month Stay - Total||€1850||€1950||€2200||€1950||€1850|
* 3 night minimum stay. Local Tax of €2.50 per person additional.