Chez Hall - Le Coin
17th Century Cottage in central Meursault village
Renovated in 2015, Le Coin is full of charm and character with stone floors, exposed wooden beams, tasteful French antique furniture, and dressed with elegant fabrics and furnishings. Perfectly suited for a couple, you will immediately feel ‘at home’ in this small but exceedingly comfortable Cottage.
Le Coin is conveniently located a few steps off Meursault’s main square thus ensuring easy access to the village shops, cafés, restaurants and Friday morning market. The perfect scenario for a romantic getaway in the heart of Burgundy’s world famous vineyards!
The cottage has the possibility to be inter-connected to La Grange, a neighbouring two bedroom cottage, thus providing accommodation for 6 persons.
Features of Le Coin
- A fully equipped kitchen including a microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher, and washing machine/dryer.
- An oval dining table for 4.
- Cosy lounge with antique furniture, large comfy sofa bed, flat screen TV receiving UK and French channels, WIFI, and blue tooth speaker.
- A spacious double bedroom also furnished with beautiful French antiques, ample storage space and a large en-suite shower room. Hair dryer supplied.
To help you settle in we provide a “welcome pack” which consists of fresh bread, fresh milk, water, jam, cheese, a small pot of mustard, a number of espresso capsules a bottle of Cremant and a couple of other items.
You will also find essentials such as : sugar, tea, coffee, bottled water, salt & pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
- Essentials: hand soap, toilet rolls, kitchen paper, foil, cling film, bin bags, matches, paper napkins.
- All bed linen, towels, and cleaning products.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
- For stays of two weeks or more, we include a mid-stay clean and change of linen
* 3 night minimum stay. Local Tax of €2.50 per person additional.