Chez Hall - La Petite Maison
A 17th century cottage in central Meursault
La Petite Maison has all the ingredients to provide you with a comfortable, restful, and memorable holiday.
It is full of charm and character with stone floors, exposed wooden beams, and tasteful French antique furniture.
Discretely tucked away on a narrow lane a few steps off Meursault’s main village square, La Petite Maison is conveniently located to access shops, cafés, restaurants and a weekly market. The perfect scenario for a romantic getaway in the heart of Burgundy’s world famous vineyards!
The cottage has the possibility to be inter-connected to a second double bedroom which is part of the main home. This bedroom has also been furnished with beautiful fabrics, wallpapers and French antiques, and has its own en-suite shower room.
Features of La Petite Maison
- A fully equipped kitchen including a multi-function oven and electric hob , fridge, microwave, coffee machine and dishwasher.
- A round dining table for 4.
- Cosy living space with antique furniture, large comfy sofa, flat screen TV receiving UK and French channels, WIFI, and wood burning stove.
- A spacious double bedroom also furnished with beautiful French antiques, ample storage space and a large en-suite shower room. Hair dryer.
- Washing machine/dryer.
- A courtyard, with fresh growing herbs, has outdoor furniture, ideal to reflect over your day’s experiences. Naturally, with a glass of wine in hand!
To help you settle in we provide a “welcome pack” which consists of fresh bread, fresh milk, water, jam, cheese, a small pot of mustard, a number of espresso capsules a bottle of Cremant and a couple of other items.
You will also find essentials such as : sugar, tea, coffee, bottled water, salt & pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
- Essentials: hand soap, toilet rolls, kitchen paper, foil, cling film, bin bags, matches, paper napkins.
- All bed linen, towels, and cleaning products.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
- For stays of two weeks or more, we include a mid-stay clean and change of linen
* 3 night minimum stay. Local Tax of €2.50 per person additional.