Chez Hall - La Grange
Beautifully restored winemakers house with amazing views
A converted barn with 2 ensuite bedrooms in the heart of Meursault village.
La Grange is the original barn of Chez Hall and has been newly converted into a comfortable and convenient 2 bedroom holiday home. It has a prime location within a sunny, south facing courtyard behind the Hotel de Ville, (Town Hall) with its colourful Burgundian tiled roof.
A feature of La Grange is its furnishings that are themed throughout with iconic chicken French farmhouse antiques that enhance its inherent character and charm.
Perfectly positioned in central Meursault La Grange is ideal to be your base for exploring the famous Burgundy vineyards, and nearby wine villages.
La Grange can possibly be inter-connected with Le Coin, a neighbouring one bedroom Cottage thus providing accommodation for 6 persons.
Features of La Grange
- Ground floor living space with a large comfortable leather sofa, stone floors, beamed ceiling, flat screen TV, music system and docking station,WIFI, separate wc, and a wood burning stove.
- Open plan, fully equipped, modern kitchen that includes multi-function oven, electric hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine and washer/dryer.
- A farm house dining table that seats 6 people.
- First floor, double bedroom with exposed stone walls, original beams and antique furniture. An en-suite bathroom with double basins, walk-in shower, w.c. and free standing bathtub.
To help you settle in we provide a “welcome pack” which consists of fresh bread, fresh milk, water, jam, cheese, a small pot of mustard, a number of espresso capsules a bottle of Cremant and a couple of other items.
You will also find essentials such as : sugar, tea, coffee, bottled water, salt & pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
- Essentials: hand soap, toilet rolls, kitchen paper, foil, cling film, bin bags, matches, paper napkins.
- All bed linen, towels, and cleaning products.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
- For stays of two weeks or more, we include a mid-stay clean and change of linen
* 3 night minimum stay. Local Tax of €2.50 per person additional.